The CSIR-Building and Road Research Institute (CSIR-BRRI) offers short training courses for artisans in the following areas;
- Basic Surveying Principles
- Construction Site Management
- Construction Technology Training
- Geotechnical Laboratory and Field Works
- Practical Training in Burnt Bricks & Compressed Earth Bricks Laying.
Also, we are able to customize training according to the training needs of artisans and other employees in your organization or constituency.
Courses are from Basic, Intermediate to Advanced levels.
The Institute hereby invites your reputable organization for the enrollment of your staff in the above-listed fee-paying non-residential short courses with practical modules at the BRRI office premises and offsite training fields.
Visit the 70-seater National Artisan Training Centre (NATC) opposite Blue-Gate at Fumesua – Kumasi and be counted among several organizations who have improved capacity by undertaking training courses at the NATC since1984.
Our clients include:
- Districts Assemblies
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ministry of Environment Science, Technology and Innovation (MESTI)
- Bank of Ghana
- Electricity Company of Ghana
- Construction Companies
- Mining Companies
- Regional Coordinating Council etc.
The NATC has air-conditioned conferences room, projectors, and secretarial services such as photocopying, binding, lamination etc. The facility is also available for rent for conferences, receptions and allied events.
For further information, contact 0244-190-037/ 0244-190-038/03220-60064 or the Training Coordinator at email